Sunday, June 1, 2014

Who is this new blogger?

How much time have you got?

The not-all-inclusive bullet points -
  • Well meaning
  • Nurturing
  • Frugal 
  • Upcycler
  • Freecycler
  • Yard Saler
  • Curb Watching
  • Non-Consumer
  • Breastfeeding
  • Baby Wearing (when the scoliosis cooperates)
  • Baby Strolling
  • Tushy Tapping
  • Baby/Child Led (Weening & beyond)
  • Flower Growing
  • Gardening
  • Bee Loving
  • Evolution Appreciating
  • Earthy
  • Organic Crazy
  • Non-GMO Demanding
  • Non-Spiritual
  • Secular
  • Opinionated
  • Cat Petting
  • Rainbow Ebracing
  • Hairy Legged
  • Hippie

How about a brief Q & A to start things off??  Interested in a strangers take on anything specific?  Help me get this ball rolling. Shoot me a question at givinggroupcommunity@gmail.com.  So much rattling around in my head... Get.it.out! On the topic of giving or not - generally speaking I have and opinion on everything.  This blog will be a mix of my life & promotion of giving.



My desire to begin a blog is secondary to my desire to aid my community and inspire others to do the same.  A blog just happens to be the newest fad people are paying attention to.  I'll try my hand and see where it leads.  If I fall silent for brief stints... know that I will be returning with new tidbits to share.
Many people would consider me to have fallen on "hard times".  Different times, perhaps... but each day is really only as difficult as you make it.  We all have choices we've made or will need to make.  Some are more challenging than others.  If I can help even one person feel better about their current place in life I'm happy to share my experiences and thoughts.  Plus... It frees up so much room in my head to jot it down. There are *so*many* underutilized ways of succeeding at this game called life. I hope to shine a light on a few of them.  You do not need to have much to have the ability to give. 


No comments:

Post a Comment